Beautiful and immaculate, La Cotte’s traditional Cape-style Orchard Cottages, feature 1, 2 or 3-bedrooms – and each comes with a private plunge pool and verandah with glorious views. The utmost care has been taken with every detail – from the deep, comfy sofas adorned with Indian throws, to cosy fireplaces and plush fabrics. The two- and three-bedroom cottages all have small country kitchens (complete with lovely cooking equipment, of course). The Manor house is at the heart of the farm and this lovingly restored Cape Dutch homestead, rests under ancient oak trees, surrounded by acres of spectacular gardens. Stay in one of the elegant guest bedrooms with their high ceilings, French doors and private terraces, or take the two-bedroom Pool House with its own kitchen, living room and private verandah. The classic bathrooms have black and white marble floors, free-standing baths and generous walk-in showers.
- On the outskirts of the village, on one of Franschhoek’s oldest Huguenot Estates
- x6 traditional, airy self-contained Orchard cottages; x9 individual Manor House Rooms and the 4-bed La Cotte House Private Villa – all with well-appointed interiors
- Rural charm of a working wine farm: high ceilings, pools & private verandahs
- Beautiful country estate & quiet getaway: gardens & hiking trails
- Spectacular views over the forest, vineyards & valleys
- Within walking distance of the village and its restaurants, cafes, galleries & boutiques